- These 8 Products Will Lighten Knees And Elbows Naturally
- Microplastics: What’s The Big Deal About Them? Video
- 2020: Will 5G Network Be Damaging?
- This Diet Removes Uric Acid From Your Joints Best
- Top 5 Exercises To Burn Belly Fat And Get A Flat Stomach Video
- Nourishing And Moisturizing Tropical Mango Body Butter Souffle Recipe Video
- 5 Easy Vegan Ice Cream Recipes For Summertime Video
Top 15 Natural Remedies For The Everyday Common Cold
Sooner or later it happens to all of us; one day you are fine, the next you start feeling that tickle in the back of your throat or you start sneezing over and over and before you know it, you have a cold. Although it’s true that there is no “cure” for the common cold, there are plenty of means of prevention and, better still, plenty of natural methods to relieve the symptoms and shorten the duration of a cold.
Below is a list of the top 15 natural remedies you can use to both prevent a cold and find some comforting relief if you should get a cold.
1. Spice Tea
This is an old Ayurvedic remedy to treat a cold. Make your own spice tea by using the following recipe:
Grind a quarter cup of coriander seeds, a quarter teaspoon of fenugreek seeds, and one half tablespoon of both cumin and fennel seeds. You should be able to find all these seeds at your local health food store.
Boil one cup of water and add 1.5 tablespoons of this mix of powdered seeds along with one teaspoon of raw, organic honey. Allow this mixture to sit for about 5 minutes, strain, and drink when it has cooled down a bit. Drink two cups of this spice tea each day until your symptoms subside.