- Are You Aware Of These Food Industry Lies? Infographic
- Sugar: Is It As Addictive As Drugs? Video
- Don’t Let Food Labels Fool You Infographic
- 4 Surefire Steps To Defeat Seasonal Allergies Video
- 10 Smoothie Recipes To Keep You Healthy And Energized Infographic
- A Quick And Easy Smoothie For Beauty, Energy And Weight Loss Video
- How To Stop Being A Soda Addict Infographic
Eating Disorder Because Of Social Media Infographic
Social media is a cool invention of out time, nowadays most of us can’t imagine their life without communication through the internet.
There are tons of benefits of social media that make our lives easier. But spending most of time at the computer also has a lot of bad sides that make our life more monotonous, computer confines us and we spend less time outside. But who could think that social media is able to cause eating disorder?
If you are not aware of this fact, look through the infographic below and you will be surprised to know some shocking facts up to the topic. What do you think about it? Leave a comment!
Click on image to enlarge