- 4 Surefire Steps To Defeat Seasonal Allergies Video
- 10 Smoothie Recipes To Keep You Healthy And Energized Infographic
- A Quick And Easy Smoothie For Beauty, Energy And Weight Loss Video
- How To Stop Being A Soda Addict Infographic
- Top Tips To Skyrocket Your Energy Throughout The Day Infographic
- Can Omega-3 Fats Really Speed Up Recovery After A Heart Attack?
- Everything You Need To Know About The 3-Day Juice Cleanse Video
The Hard Truth About Soft Drinks Infographic
There is nothing more refreshing than drinking an ice cold soda on a hot sunny day. Refreshing it may be, it still brings a lot of health hazards.
Soft drinks or carbonated beverages are usually made of sugar, caffeine, flavoring and carbonated water. As you can see, it is very unhealthy and can cause health problems such as obesity, hyperacidity, diabetes mellitus and osteoporosis.
It may be time to switch to all natural juices. Natural juices contain vitamins that are not present in soft drinks.
Scroll down to know more about the health risks in drinking soft drinks.
(Click on image to enlarge)