- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
10 Deadly Toxic Products You Can Live Without
This is commonly used as an antibacterial material and is found in everything labeled as such.
This would include soap, mouthwash, deodorant, and toothpaste. Triclosan is creating those antibiotic resistant bacteria as well as lowering our natural immune system.
The FDA even warns consumers to use plain soap and water instead of using triclosan.
If you rely on those antibacterial hand sanitizers, read the label and be sure to use those without triclosan.