- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
10 Deadly Toxic Products You Can Live Without
Also known as PVC, it has been banned in more than 14 countries but it’s still sold in the USA legally.
PVC is a threat to humans and the environment from the very beginning of production till the day it’s no longer usable. PVC leaches phthalates and lead as it contaminates the very air you breathe.
Make your life PVC free by reading packages.
Look for the number 3 on the recycling label, which indicates no PVC. Can’t find the number? Just smell.
PVC has a unique smell; it smells exactly like a brand new shower curtain.