- Microplastics: What’s The Big Deal About Them? Video
- 2020: Will 5G Network Be Damaging?
- This Diet Removes Uric Acid From Your Joints Best
- Top 5 Exercises To Burn Belly Fat And Get A Flat Stomach Video
- Nourishing And Moisturizing Tropical Mango Body Butter Souffle Recipe Video
- 5 Easy Vegan Ice Cream Recipes For Summertime Video
- The Beginner’s Guide To Zero Waste Living Video
10 Deadly Toxic Products You Can Live Without
Consumerism, it’s what moves America, right? It must be, as advertisers spend an enormous amount of money convincing us to buy more and more stuff. Our houses are so filled with stuff; we need to rent storage lockers so we have a place to put even more of our stuff. Unfortunately, some of this stuff contains toxic chemicals you certainly don’t need. Here’s a list of the top 10 toxic things you can dump from your life.
1. Oil based paints and stains
Just one oil based paint has more than 300 toxic chemicals and as many as 150 known carcinogens, this according to a study done by John Hopkins University.
Look for water based paints and stains that say they are low or no VOC (volatile organic compound). Want an even better alternative? Use milk paints or wood finishes that are wax based.