- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
10 Foods You Should Eat For Your Joints And Foods To Avoid
4. Low-fat milk
A study conducted at the Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston proved that the women who consumed more fat-free or low-fat milk eliminated the advancement of osteoarthritis of the knee.
5. Virgin olive oil
Virgin olive oil has a compound in it that cuts down on the number of inflammatory enzymes that are. This oil actually helps the joints by working just like a NSAID.
Not only are apples crisp and clean and delicious, they have quercetin in them, which is a component that creates collagen. This helps joints move easier.
Many nuts also include omega-3 fatty acids, which help to reduce inflammation. Almonds also contain manganese and vitamin as they help cut down on the inflammation and help the joints become repaired faster and more effectively.
Continue to Page 3