- The Beginner’s Guide To Zero Waste Living Video
- Your First Aid Kit – Herbal Essentials Infographic
- Looking Beautiful Without Makeup? Here Is How Video
- Roasted Beet Hummus – Is It Better Than The Original? Video
- Evening Habits That Are Ruining Your Sleep Video
- How Do You Treat A Bee Sting Naturally? Video
- 4 DIY Exfoliating Body Scrubs You Make At Home Video
10 Health Habits That Aren’t Quite as Bad as You Think
We all know the really dangerous bad habits; smoking, heavy drinking, eating candy at every meal, watching Fox news. Seriously though, how about some of those other habits? You know the ones you try not to think about because you’re afraid you are doing something bad that could endanger your health?
It’s sometimes difficult to know if it’s actually a dangerous habit or just a lazy preference. So take a look at our list of the top 10 behaviors that really aren’t as bad as you might think they are.
1. Have that second cup of coffee!
Drinking that steaming cup of Joe may do more for you than just give you your morning jolt of energy, it could also minimize the risk of Parkinson’s disease, diabetes, and some types of cancer, this according to a recent study. How does a lowly cup of coffee do this?
Many diseases are coupled with inflammation and coffee is simply loaded with anti-inflammatory properties.
It also is loaded with antioxidants, so you can have as many as three cups of coffee a day with a clear conscience.