- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
10 Health Habits That Aren’t Quite as Bad as You Think
2. After Work, Crack Open that Beer!
Really! Beer is another habit that’s actually good for you. Beer is better at fighting heart disease than that glass of red wine you’ve heard so much about.
Beer has all the antioxidants that red wine has, along with vitamin B6, which can keep your body from building up something called homocysteine, which is linked to higher incidents of coronary disease.
Hold the line at one beer per day, friends. Look for one with pale malt and lots of hops and you are good to go. Cheers!