- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
10 Incredible Health Benefits Of Grapefruit Oil
2. Acts as an antidepressant
The best way to use grapefruit oil to treat depression is through aromatherapy. The grapefruit oil has a clean and refreshing aroma that naturally lifts your mood when you breathe in this citrus oil. Some people use it when they travel to keep from getting jet lag. You can either dilute it and dab a little on your wrists or put it into a spray bottle and refresh the room you are sitting in.
It is important to make sure that you are able to urinate on a regular basis. If you find that you are taking in more liquids than you are eliminating, you should consider using grapefruit oil as a diuretic to relieve the retention of fluids and excess bloating. Talk with a naturopath to find out how much you should use and the length of time needed to get your kidney functioning again.
4. Relieves a hangover
The scent of grapefruit oil helps to stimulate both the liver and gallbladder. It is also able to get rid of headaches that are the result of a drinking binge. Dabbing a few drops onto your skin or adding some essential oil to a glass of water will help begin the detoxification that is needed to relieve the effects of a hangover.
Continue to Page 3