- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
- Do You Have Gluten Sensitivity? 10 Common Symptoms
10 Reasons Ginger Is Considered A Superfood
Ginger is not only a respected condiment among foodies and chefs around the world, it is also considered a healing agent that can take on anything from indigestion to cancer. Here are some of the areas that this superfood can treat, keep reading!
Ginger has long been recognized for soothing an upset tummy. When you were little you may have been told to sip on some ginger ale. Ginger in the form of a hot tea can be effective in treating morning sickness, indigestion, and motion sickness. It has even been found to ease the vomiting that comes after having chemotherapy treatments.
Continue to Page 2