- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
- 15 Of The Most Common Nutrient Deficiencies Most Americans Have
- This One Spice Will Turn Your Bath Into A Super Detox Experience
10 Reasons Ginger Is Considered A Superfood
Ginger is not only a respected condiment among foodies and chefs around the world, it is also considered a healing agent that can take on anything from indigestion to cancer. Here are some of the areas that this superfood can treat, keep reading!
Ginger has long been recognized for soothing an upset tummy. When you were little you may have been told to sip on some ginger ale. Ginger in the form of a hot tea can be effective in treating morning sickness, indigestion, and motion sickness. It has even been found to ease the vomiting that comes after having chemotherapy treatments.
Continue to Page 2