- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
10 Reasons Ginger Is Considered A Superfood
The antiviral components of ginger helps to keep the body from attracting any additional types of bacteria. Gingivitis, for example is the result of an oral bacteria that can be found in the gums. Among the respiratory infections it can resolve, it is effective in treating the RSV virus.
3. Muscle Pain
Ginger offers a slow but sure relief in muscle pain when taken daily over the course of a week or two. Ginger contains gingerol which is an anti-inflammatory and has been shown to be effective in relieving the pain from osteoarthritis as well as migraine headaches.
When we consume food, it has to move out of the mouth and travel through the colon. Usually, things run smoothly, but if food gets stuck along the way it can create an obstruction, rot, or ferment which is a serious condition that could become fatal if not caught in time. Consuming ginger on a regular basis helps keep your digestion flowing and helps you to better metabolize your food.
Continue to Page 3