- 8 Ways You May Be Able To Reverse, Delay, Or Prevent Alzheimer’s Disease
- Fight And Prevent Cancer With This Type Of Diet
- Plastic Water Bottles: Are They Dangerous? Video
- Guidelines For Safe Food Handling To Prevent Foodborne Disease
- How To Lower Your Risk Of Colon Cancer
- 10 Of The Most Common Myths About Aging
- Could This Be The Number One Anti-Aging Drink? Video
11 Plant-Based Protein Sources Infographic
As more and more of us are becoming health-conscious, many people decide to decrease their intake of meat and add more plant-based food to their dishes. However, we still have to meet our bodies’ need for essential nutrients.
Protein is vital for our health, as it plays a key role in the body’s ability to function properly. Tissues like skin, hair and muscle are composed of protein. It’s also crucial for replacing old cells, as well as forming hormones and enzymes.
Most of us were brought up to think that meat is the only reliable source of protein, but that’s not true. Take a look at the infographic below to learn about the best plant-based protein sources.
Click on image to enlarge