- 4 Healthy Body And Soul Warming Recipes For Cold Winter Days (We Love #1!)
- Eight Smoothie Recipes To Prevent Heart Attacks And Lower Your Risk Of Cancer
- These 10 Ayurvedic Tips Will Keep You Healthy!
- Why Does The Brain Have 2 Halves?
- 14 Non-Toxic Ways To End Stinky Piggies (#12 Will Make You LOL)
- Surprising Signs Your Body Is Too Acidic And 10 Ways To Fix It
- 6 Terrific Tips For Fighting Stomach Flu
11 Plant-Based Protein Sources Infographic
As more and more of us are becoming health-conscious, many people decide to decrease their intake of meat and add more plant-based food to their dishes. However, we still have to meet our bodies’ need for essential nutrients.
Protein is vital for our health, as it plays a key role in the body’s ability to function properly. Tissues like skin, hair and muscle are composed of protein. It’s also crucial for replacing old cells, as well as forming hormones and enzymes.
Most of us were brought up to think that meat is the only reliable source of protein, but that’s not true. Take a look at the infographic below to learn about the best plant-based protein sources.
Click on image to enlarge