- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
11 Plant-Based Protein Sources Infographic
As more and more of us are becoming health-conscious, many people decide to decrease their intake of meat and add more plant-based food to their dishes. However, we still have to meet our bodies’ need for essential nutrients.
Protein is vital for our health, as it plays a key role in the body’s ability to function properly. Tissues like skin, hair and muscle are composed of protein. It’s also crucial for replacing old cells, as well as forming hormones and enzymes.
Most of us were brought up to think that meat is the only reliable source of protein, but that’s not true. Take a look at the infographic below to learn about the best plant-based protein sources.
Click on image to enlarge