- If You’re Stressed, Rosemary Can Help
- Study Suggests That Eating Fish Can Reduce Cardiac Death
- You Won’t Believe This Creamy Pasta Recipe Is Vegan & Gluten Free Video
- Chocolate Smoothies – 3 Healthy Recipes Worth Giving A Try Video
- Protecting Your DNA And Profiting Too
- Beneficial Weeds You Must Know About
- These 8 Products Will Lighten Knees And Elbows Naturally
11 Plant-Based Protein Sources Infographic
As more and more of us are becoming health-conscious, many people decide to decrease their intake of meat and add more plant-based food to their dishes. However, we still have to meet our bodies’ need for essential nutrients.
Protein is vital for our health, as it plays a key role in the body’s ability to function properly. Tissues like skin, hair and muscle are composed of protein. It’s also crucial for replacing old cells, as well as forming hormones and enzymes.
Most of us were brought up to think that meat is the only reliable source of protein, but that’s not true. Take a look at the infographic below to learn about the best plant-based protein sources.
Click on image to enlarge