- How To Improve Concentration: 5 Most Efficient Advices
- Learn How To Use Coconut Oil For Weight Loss Infographic
- Best Essential Oils For Healing Bronchitis Naturally Infographic
- Is There A Correlation Between Creativity And Not Socializing?
- 3 Excellent ‘Because’ To Why Sprouted Grains Are Good For You
- 7 Healthy And Easy To Make Salads For Each Day Of Your Week Video
- The Science Of Alcohol Addiction
12 Health Symptoms You Can’t Afford to Ignore
It’s fairly obvious to most people that when you are sick, you are sick. Coughing, runny nose, or chest congestion means you have a cold or the flu. Or if your doctor tells you that you have a disease such as cancer, or Parkinson’s disease, or if you should have a stroke, there is no doubting it, your body is unhealthy. It’s usually not until someone is ill do they really take notice and start to take better care of their bodies. Did you know, however, than many times your body will give you advanced warning signs? It’s almost like having a crystal ball to see into the future of your health. If you could see in advance that something you were doing was dangerously unhealthy, wouldn’t you stop? That is exactly what your body is trying to tell you and we are going to show you with the top 12 symptoms you simply can’t afford to ignore.
1. Fleeting Chest Pains
Many people, but especially men, will ignore this one because it comes and goes. If it was a real problem, they think, it would be more consistent. So they pass it off as indigestion or heartburn when, in actuality, it could be the precursor of a heart attack or even a blood clot that has lodged itself into one section of the artery, cutting off the blood flow to part of your heart. NEVER wait to see a doctor if you have chest pains. It’s always better to be safe than sorry.