- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
12 Natural Ways to Help with Dizziness (You Will Love #5)
4. Get some H2O
Dizzy spells often happen when the body becomes dehydrated. At the first sign of dizziness, try drinking a full glass of water and see if this will do the trick. You can then follow that up with some herbal tea, soup, or broth. Find out more about signs of dehydration.
5. Ginkgo Biloba
This is a great herb for those who suffer from dizzy spells. It improves blood flow to the brain, which can stop and/or prevent dizziness. This herb is also helpful for those with tinnitus (ringing in the ears) which also can lead to dizzy spells. This herb is super popular, so you will find it available in a liquid extract, tablet, or dried leaf form. Most people consume 150 mg of biloba extract, divided into 3 equal doses, taken each day.
Ginkgo biloba can interact with certain medications. Always consult your physician before consuming this herbal supplement to avoid dangerous side effects.
6. Grab a Bite
Sometimes, dizziness is caused by low blood sugar, especially if you are diabetic. For some people, simply being hungry can lead to a dizzy spell. If you have tried drinking some water and it did not help, try grabbing a bite to eat. It’s especially helpful to consume a snack that is high in carbs such as a banana or an ounce of dark chocolate. A cup of yogurt with some fruit is also a good choice. Some people find that a handful of nuts also does the trick.
Continue to Page 3