- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
12 Of The Best Plants For The Bedroom For Cleaner Air And Better Sleep
If you are like us, you love having beautiful houseplants indoors, not only for their beauty, but also because they help clean the air.
Did you know, however, that putting certain plants in your bedroom can help to improve your sleep quality? It’s true! Experts estimate that about half of all sleeping problems come from feelings of anxiety or stress. It is hard to sleep at night when you are thinking about the previous day or the next day’s business.
Studies show that being outdoors in nature relieves stress and calms the nerves, so it only makes sense to bring some of nature indoors. Plants will not only improve your mood and relieve stress, but they also remove mold, bad odors, and pollution from the air, allowing us to breathe easier.
In fact, the folks at NASA did a large study and found that some plants not only clean the air inside our homes, they also give off oxygen at night, which can also help to improve sleep.
Want to know which plants you should put in your bedroom for better sleep? Then keep reading, because we found 12 of the best choices around!
Continue to Page 2