- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
12 Of The Best Plants For The Bedroom For Cleaner Air And Better Sleep
The scent of jasmine has a gentle and soothing effect on both mind and body.
One study found that jasmine reduced anxiety levels, which lead to better quality sleep. In fact, this research study found that jasmine had such positive effects on sleep that subjects were more productive and had increased levels of alertness the following day.
There are several types of jasmine plants available — one of which, called Night Blooming Jasmine, blooms only at night, which makes it perfect for the bedroom.
Depending on your climate, you can plant a jasmine bush outside your bedroom window or keep a small pot in a sunny window.
Continue to Page 3