- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
12 Of The Best Plants For The Bedroom For Cleaner Air And Better Sleep
You probably have used lavender scented soaps, shampoos, and potpourri in your home because it has a super pleasing scent, but the power of lavender goes far beyond a sweet scent.
Study after study has found that lavender calms feelings of anxiety and treats insomnia. Researchers around the world know that inhaling the scent of lavender releases powerful sedating effects on the mind.
Lavender needs plenty of sun, so place a small plant in a sunny window or pick some flowers and leaves from a plant in your yard, then place them inside your pillowcase.
Continue to Page 4