- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
- Do You Have Gluten Sensitivity? 10 Common Symptoms
14 Things You Must Get Rid Of To Save Your Health
All you have to do is look around to see how much stuff we seem to accumulate throughout our lives. It becomes even more apparent when it comes time to pack up our belongings when we have to move to another location. There seem to be so many things that we have that we either no longer use or have never used and just never disposed of.
We have products, expired foods, cleaning items, and old makeup that are just taking up space. There are things we are not going to use and the only thing to do with them is to toss them out. The good thing is that when you get rid of things you are not using, you make room for new things that you will use.
Some things are just an inconvenience, but others can actually be dangerous. There are so many things you should check on regularly to see whether they are no longer good to use. Here is a list of 14 things you should toss out in order to preserve your sanity and health.
1. Artificial sweeteners
Of all the artificial sweeteners that have been produced, aspartame (Equal) and sucralose (Splenda) are the two most popular. Because they have virtually no carbohydrates or calories, they are favored by dieters over using sugar. The problem is that every day more and more research shows that aspartame can cause anything from heart attacks, strokes, Alzheimer’s disease, and diabetes.
2. Cleaning products with a lot of chemicals
After hearing about the dangers that can occur by using specific cleaning products that use chemicals, more people are going the natural route. It is cheaper, more convenient, and safer to use baking soda vinegar, lemon juice, hydrogen peroxide, and essential oils.
Continue to Page 2