- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
14 Things You Must Get Rid Of To Save Your Health
3. Plastic containers and bottles
It has been determined that the use of plastic bottles used for water is very dangerous due to the makeup of the bottle. The same can be said for containers that are used to reheat up food in the microwave. Bisphenol-A, or BPA, and bisphenol-S, or BPS, are the culprits so it is best to lose the plastic and return to glass containers.
More people than ever are finding out that they are lactose intolerant. Many people did not know that consuming cow’s milk was disrupting their stomachs with up to 75 percent of the population unable to digest this type of milk. You may want to try different milk offerings available at your grocery store.
5. Certain kinds of meat
While meat and potatoes used to be the main meal choice, today more people are switching to a plant-based diet in order to avoid cardiovascular issues. You can still enjoy poultry and seafood but heavy fatty beef dishes could send you in for a surprise heart by-pass procedure.
6. Air fresheners
Air fresheners are more popular than ever. The bad news is the ingredients in these fresheners have been found to contribute to damage to your lungs as well as causing your organs to become toxic. Look for natural fresheners or soy candles to improve the aroma in your home.
Continue to Page 3