- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
18 Really Clever Ways You Can Use Vinegar Around Your Home! (#14 Is Our Fave!)
4. Your keyboard
Just a few swipes of full strength vinegar on a clean cloth will get your computer keyboard as clean as a whistle. Shut off your computer before you start, and use a cotton swab if you have trouble getting into small places.
5. Piano keys
If you have a piano at home, you can get any fingerprints off the keys with a mixture of two cups of water and a half cup of white vinegar. Use a clean cloth that has been squeezed almost dry and wipe away.
6. Window blinds
Equal parts hot water and white vinegar to get your window blinds sparkling clean. You can either use a spare pair of gloves or put those mismatched socks to good use and run your hands across each blind quickly and easily.
7. Unclog your drain
You should be able to avoid a costly service call from your plumber by sending a combination of one cup of vinegar with a half cup of baking soda down your drain. It will start to foam, and once the foam is gone, follow it with some hot water. After five minutes, run cold water down the drain.
8. The dishwasher
You would think that an appliance that cleans your dishes wouldn’t need to be cleaned itself, but it does need it to eliminate soap buildup. Add straight vinegar into the soap dispenser and let it run on the quickest wash cycle.
Continue to Page 3