- The Amazing Health Benefits Of Hugging!
- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
20 Shocking Habits You Should Change to Lower Your Risk of Cancer
Everyone knows the top 3 cancer causing habits already so you won’t see them on this list; smoking, lack of exercise, poor diet. You’ve heard those so many times you don’t even pay attention anymore. What this is list is going to tell you is so shocking you will be shaking your head saying “No way! Really?”
Here is a list of the top 20 habits you can change to lower your risk of developing cancer.
You need to limit your exposure to EMF’s every day, whenever possible.
This would include x-rays (yep, tell your dentist to cool it ), microwave ovens, ionizing, overhead power lines, electric blankets, Wi-Fi signals, your cell phone, and nonionizing radiation that comes from your home appliances.