- Bountiful Year: What To Eat, When To Eat It Infographic
- Healthy Food Substitutions For A Guilt-Free Diet Infographic
- Reishi Mushrooms For Better Health: What You Need To Know Infographic
- Vitamins For Your Brain Health And Where To Find Them Infographic
- Want To Try Making Natural Soap? Here Is How To Start Infographic
- A Simple Illustrated Guide To Making Your Own Almond Milk Infographic
- The Reason Behind The California Hepatitis A Outbreak
20 Shocking Habits You Should Change to Lower Your Risk of Cancer
Everyone knows the top 3 cancer causing habits already so you won’t see them on this list; smoking, lack of exercise, poor diet. You’ve heard those so many times you don’t even pay attention anymore. What this is list is going to tell you is so shocking you will be shaking your head saying “No way! Really?”
Here is a list of the top 20 habits you can change to lower your risk of developing cancer.
You need to limit your exposure to EMF’s every day, whenever possible.
This would include x-rays (yep, tell your dentist to cool it ), microwave ovens, ionizing, overhead power lines, electric blankets, Wi-Fi signals, your cell phone, and nonionizing radiation that comes from your home appliances.