- The Brain – How Can We Ensure Successful Aging?
- DIY Easy Warming Oil For Stiff Or Sore Joints And Muscles (Better Than Tiger Balm)
- Top 10 Reasons to Drink Lemon and Warm Water
- 4 Harmful Skin Care Ingredients Infographic
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- This One Spice Stops Heart Attacks, Restores Gut Bacteria, And Kills Cancer Cells!
- 4 Healthy Body And Soul Warming Recipes For Cold Winter Days (We Love #1!)
20 Shocking Habits You Should Change to Lower Your Risk of Cancer
Everyone knows the top 3 cancer causing habits already so you won’t see them on this list; smoking, lack of exercise, poor diet. You’ve heard those so many times you don’t even pay attention anymore. What this is list is going to tell you is so shocking you will be shaking your head saying “No way! Really?”
Here is a list of the top 20 habits you can change to lower your risk of developing cancer.
You need to limit your exposure to EMF’s every day, whenever possible.
This would include x-rays (yep, tell your dentist to cool it ), microwave ovens, ionizing, overhead power lines, electric blankets, Wi-Fi signals, your cell phone, and nonionizing radiation that comes from your home appliances.