- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
20 Shocking Habits You Should Change to Lower Your Risk of Cancer
Everyone knows the top 3 cancer causing habits already so you won’t see them on this list; smoking, lack of exercise, poor diet. You’ve heard those so many times you don’t even pay attention anymore. What this is list is going to tell you is so shocking you will be shaking your head saying “No way! Really?”
Here is a list of the top 20 habits you can change to lower your risk of developing cancer.
You need to limit your exposure to EMF’s every day, whenever possible.
This would include x-rays (yep, tell your dentist to cool it ), microwave ovens, ionizing, overhead power lines, electric blankets, Wi-Fi signals, your cell phone, and nonionizing radiation that comes from your home appliances.