- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
25 Amazing Uses for Epsom Salt
6. Super Smooth Skin
Want a really super shower scrub that will not only give your body a bit of a magnesium rush but will exfoliate and give you the smoothest skin ever? You don’t need a spa treatment, you just need to mix a ½ cup of Epsom salt in about ¼ cup of olive oil or almond oil, and then scrub your skin in the shower. Rinse well and be amazed!
7. Send the Kids to Dreamland
You can get your kids to fall sleep quickly and easily by adding a cup of Epsom salt to their nightly bath. They will drift off to dreamland faster than you can say “Night Night!”
8. Garden Enhancer
Want bigger vegetables and more flowers? Before you plant your seeds or seedlings, add a couple of bags of Epsom salt to the soil and work it in good, to help replenish lost magnesium in the soil. Don’t worry, this isn’t really “salt” so it won’t hurt your plants one bit. Read more tips for your gardening.
When you have occasional bouts of constipation, Epsom salt makes a gentle, yet completely natural laxative. Dissolve one teaspoon into a large glass of water.
10. Stops Itchy Skin
Mixing a tablespoon of Epsom salt in about a half cup of water will stop the itch from bug bites or stings. This also works great on sunburn skin, to help soothe and cool down the heat!
Continue to Page 3