- 10 Everyday Mistakes Even Healthy People Make
- Does Obesity Make Your Brain Age Faster?
- Pineapple Juice Vs Cough Syrup?
- 10 Recipes For Natural Face Masks For Dry Skin
- The Dangers Of Heartburn And Acid Reflux Drugs They Never Tell You About
- Top Tips and Herbs That Will Keep You Warm this Winter
- 10 Super Relaxing and Cleansing Detox Bath Recipes (#5 is Luscious!)
3-Minute Daily Yoga Practice Video
A 3-minute yoga practice is a good choice for those who wants to be in good shape, but doesn’t have much time to visit a gym.
Of course, such training is not a replacement for normal one-hour yoga class, but it is definitely better than nothing at all. Moreover, sometimes short classes have even more benefits, as they let you concentrate on the main thing you want to.
Another good thing about the exercises you will find in the video is that they can be done every time you have a free minute (or 3 minutes to be exact) and wherever you are – at home, at work, on the beach – it doesn’t matter. The training will help you relax, calm down, and get some energy and positive thoughts. Doesn’t it sound fantastic?