- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
3-Minute Daily Yoga Practice Video
A 3-minute yoga practice is a good choice for those who wants to be in good shape, but doesn’t have much time to visit a gym.
Of course, such training is not a replacement for normal one-hour yoga class, but it is definitely better than nothing at all. Moreover, sometimes short classes have even more benefits, as they let you concentrate on the main thing you want to.
Another good thing about the exercises you will find in the video is that they can be done every time you have a free minute (or 3 minutes to be exact) and wherever you are – at home, at work, on the beach – it doesn’t matter. The training will help you relax, calm down, and get some energy and positive thoughts. Doesn’t it sound fantastic?