- Microplastics: What’s The Big Deal About Them? Video
- 2020: Will 5G Network Be Damaging?
- This Diet Removes Uric Acid From Your Joints Best
- Top 5 Exercises To Burn Belly Fat And Get A Flat Stomach Video
- Nourishing And Moisturizing Tropical Mango Body Butter Souffle Recipe Video
- 5 Easy Vegan Ice Cream Recipes For Summertime Video
- The Beginner’s Guide To Zero Waste Living Video
3-Minute Daily Yoga Practice Video
A 3-minute yoga practice is a good choice for those who wants to be in good shape, but doesn’t have much time to visit a gym.
Of course, such training is not a replacement for normal one-hour yoga class, but it is definitely better than nothing at all. Moreover, sometimes short classes have even more benefits, as they let you concentrate on the main thing you want to.
Another good thing about the exercises you will find in the video is that they can be done every time you have a free minute (or 3 minutes to be exact) and wherever you are – at home, at work, on the beach – it doesn’t matter. The training will help you relax, calm down, and get some energy and positive thoughts. Doesn’t it sound fantastic?