- Phytates & Phytic Acid: Friend Or Foe?
- Honey As A Multi-Functional Cure Infographic
- 3 Delicious Ways To Make Healthy Salsa Video
- Warm And Cozy Essential Oil Blends For Autumn Infographic
- Vitamin D Is Great For Your Skin (And Just About Everything Else)
- Sugar To Honey: The Conversion Guide Infographic
- Super-agers! How Can You Become One?
3-Minute Daily Yoga Practice Video
A 3-minute yoga practice is a good choice for those who wants to be in good shape, but doesn’t have much time to visit a gym.
Of course, such training is not a replacement for normal one-hour yoga class, but it is definitely better than nothing at all. Moreover, sometimes short classes have even more benefits, as they let you concentrate on the main thing you want to.
Another good thing about the exercises you will find in the video is that they can be done every time you have a free minute (or 3 minutes to be exact) and wherever you are – at home, at work, on the beach – it doesn’t matter. The training will help you relax, calm down, and get some energy and positive thoughts. Doesn’t it sound fantastic?