- The Absolute Best People Food That You Can Share With Your Pooch
- 15 Super Foods For Women Who Want To Be Smarter, Leaner, And Stronger
- The Amazing, Edible Weed That Is Packed With Nutrition
- 5 Important Reasons Why You Should Avoid This One Type Of Food At All Costs!
- 12 Superior Herbs And Spices To Fight The Battle Of The Bulge
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Of This Delicious Tropical Fruit, And Don’t Forget The Seeds!
- The Morning Drink that will Give You a Healthy Liver
3 Steps Of Ujjayi Breathing For Beginners Video
Yoga enthusiasts believe that breathing correctly may help you control the mind. That’s why there are different breathing techniques, and all of them have a number of benefits depending on the type of exercise.
One of the most popular breathing techniques is ujjayi pranayama. This breathing training allows you to slow the flow of breath while focusing and quieting the mind. It’s quite pleasant, as your body fills with heat while training and your mind has something to focus on. The breath is gentle, but loud enough to be heard, though not so loud as to be perceived as noise.
There are 3 steps of ujjayi breathing, and you can study them from the video below. The exercise is believed to fight stress, so check it out and tell us the truth in the comments!