- 4 Healthy Body And Soul Warming Recipes For Cold Winter Days (We Love #1!)
- Eight Smoothie Recipes To Prevent Heart Attacks And Lower Your Risk Of Cancer
- These 10 Ayurvedic Tips Will Keep You Healthy!
- Why Does The Brain Have 2 Halves?
- 14 Non-Toxic Ways To End Stinky Piggies (#12 Will Make You LOL)
- Surprising Signs Your Body Is Too Acidic And 10 Ways To Fix It
- 6 Terrific Tips For Fighting Stomach Flu
3 Steps Of Ujjayi Breathing For Beginners Video
Yoga enthusiasts believe that breathing correctly may help you control the mind. That’s why there are different breathing techniques, and all of them have a number of benefits depending on the type of exercise.
One of the most popular breathing techniques is ujjayi pranayama. This breathing training allows you to slow the flow of breath while focusing and quieting the mind. It’s quite pleasant, as your body fills with heat while training and your mind has something to focus on. The breath is gentle, but loud enough to be heard, though not so loud as to be perceived as noise.
There are 3 steps of ujjayi breathing, and you can study them from the video below. The exercise is believed to fight stress, so check it out and tell us the truth in the comments!