- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
3 Steps Of Ujjayi Breathing For Beginners Video
Yoga enthusiasts believe that breathing correctly may help you control the mind. That’s why there are different breathing techniques, and all of them have a number of benefits depending on the type of exercise.
One of the most popular breathing techniques is ujjayi pranayama. This breathing training allows you to slow the flow of breath while focusing and quieting the mind. It’s quite pleasant, as your body fills with heat while training and your mind has something to focus on. The breath is gentle, but loud enough to be heard, though not so loud as to be perceived as noise.
There are 3 steps of ujjayi breathing, and you can study them from the video below. The exercise is believed to fight stress, so check it out and tell us the truth in the comments!