- Bountiful Year: What To Eat, When To Eat It Infographic
- Healthy Food Substitutions For A Guilt-Free Diet Infographic
- Reishi Mushrooms For Better Health: What You Need To Know Infographic
- Vitamins For Your Brain Health And Where To Find Them Infographic
- Want To Try Making Natural Soap? Here Is How To Start Infographic
- A Simple Illustrated Guide To Making Your Own Almond Milk Infographic
- The Reason Behind The California Hepatitis A Outbreak
Anti-Stress Breathing For Teens Video
Our teenage years are considered to be one of the most stressful periods of our lives.
Teens are overwhelmed with schedules, rules, and studying, and the way of living they have to follow causes certain dramas. There are a lot of techniques that help reduce stress and even get rid of it.
The video below explains stress-reducing breathing techniques. This kind of breathing is beneficial to everyone, including teens. Here you will learn the rules of using the technique and will have an opportunity to watch it in practice.
It is believed that having the ability to cope with stress helps a teen become a positive person who is ambitious and can achieve any desired goals.
Help your child be that person.
What other methods of coping with stress do you know?