- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
5 Exercises To Perfect Your Posture Infographic
It can be really hard to keep good posture if you have to spend days on end working in front of a computer screen and lead a generally sedentary lifestyle. Sometimes you catch yourself slouching and try to pull your shoulders back, but it isn’t that simple.
If you want to have healthy posture, just reminding yourself to stand up straight and lift your head up isn’t enough. Your mid and upper back muscles need to be toned and strong enough to support your body weight in the proper way. And a good workout is the only way to get those muscles back on track. Just include the exercises below in your daily routine, and they’ll save you from looking like a hunchback for the rest of your life.
Click on image to enlarge