- 10 Everyday Mistakes Even Healthy People Make
- Does Obesity Make Your Brain Age Faster?
- Pineapple Juice Vs Cough Syrup?
- 10 Recipes For Natural Face Masks For Dry Skin
- The Dangers Of Heartburn And Acid Reflux Drugs They Never Tell You About
- Top Tips and Herbs That Will Keep You Warm this Winter
- 10 Super Relaxing and Cleansing Detox Bath Recipes (#5 is Luscious!)
1-Minute Fitness in the Restroom Video
Modern life has left no space for moving.
A sedentary lifestyle may lead to heart disease, diabetes, and even cancer, so it would be silly of you to practice a routine lifestyle, especially if you have a choice.
The video below presents some fitness exercises that you can do in any restroom. The exercises should be done every time you visit the bathroom. One minute of these activities will be enough to help you keep fit.
Just because one minute of fitness activities in the restroom is enough, don’t think that they are not serious or effective! If you try to do the exercises you’ll add 40-50 squats, 40-50 push-ups, and 40-50 triceps dips to your day! Imagine a stronger heart, a faster metabolism, and more toned muscles! All these benefits come without spending hours in the gym! Temping, isn’t it?