- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
1-Minute Fitness in the Restroom Video
Modern life has left no space for moving.
A sedentary lifestyle may lead to heart disease, diabetes, and even cancer, so it would be silly of you to practice a routine lifestyle, especially if you have a choice.
The video below presents some fitness exercises that you can do in any restroom. The exercises should be done every time you visit the bathroom. One minute of these activities will be enough to help you keep fit.
Just because one minute of fitness activities in the restroom is enough, don’t think that they are not serious or effective! If you try to do the exercises you’ll add 40-50 squats, 40-50 push-ups, and 40-50 triceps dips to your day! Imagine a stronger heart, a faster metabolism, and more toned muscles! All these benefits come without spending hours in the gym! Temping, isn’t it?