- 12 Superior Herbs And Spices To Fight The Battle Of The Bulge
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Of This Delicious Tropical Fruit, And Don’t Forget The Seeds!
- The Morning Drink that will Give You a Healthy Liver
- How To Save Real Money On Real Food
- Top Ways To Make Your Coffee Or Tea Habit Healthier
- Danger Signs You Have Poor Circulation and How to Fix It Naturally
- The Super Anti-Aging Oil You’ve Never Heard About
6 Reasons To Make Yourself A Cup Of Green Tea Right Now Infographic
Green tea has been known for centuries and was traditionally used in Chinese culture to treat a wide range of medical problems.
Green tea is a champion among teas, thanks to the special way its leaves are processed. It contains high levels antioxidants, natural folic acid, B vitamins, potassium and magnesium. It also contains caffeine, which is able to give you an energy boost, improve concentration and fight fatigue.
Take a look at the infographic below to learn more about the reasons to drink green tea. What do you think? Write in the comment section below!
Click on image to enlarge