- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
6 Reasons To Make Yourself A Cup Of Green Tea Right Now Infographic
Green tea has been known for centuries and was traditionally used in Chinese culture to treat a wide range of medical problems.
Green tea is a champion among teas, thanks to the special way its leaves are processed. It contains high levels antioxidants, natural folic acid, B vitamins, potassium and magnesium. It also contains caffeine, which is able to give you an energy boost, improve concentration and fight fatigue.
Take a look at the infographic below to learn more about the reasons to drink green tea. What do you think? Write in the comment section below!
Click on image to enlarge