- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
6 Reasons To Make Yourself A Cup Of Green Tea Right Now Infographic
Green tea has been known for centuries and was traditionally used in Chinese culture to treat a wide range of medical problems.
Green tea is a champion among teas, thanks to the special way its leaves are processed. It contains high levels antioxidants, natural folic acid, B vitamins, potassium and magnesium. It also contains caffeine, which is able to give you an energy boost, improve concentration and fight fatigue.
Take a look at the infographic below to learn more about the reasons to drink green tea. What do you think? Write in the comment section below!
Click on image to enlarge
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.