- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
6 Simple Ways to Sleep Better Every Night Infographic
Sleep is an important factor in healthy and happy living, especially for teens.
Studies conducted by the National Sleep Foundation have shown that the amount of sleep each individual needs depends on many factors, such as gender, age, and genetics, but the recommended daily amount for teenagers is 8.5-9.25 hours, and for adults 7-9. To make sure that you are able to get the amount that you need each night, here are 6 simple tips to go on.
Click on image to enlarge