- Could This Be The Healthiest Bread Recipe In The World? Video
- How To Improve Concentration: 5 Most Efficient Advices
- Learn How To Use Coconut Oil For Weight Loss Infographic
- Best Essential Oils For Healing Bronchitis Naturally Infographic
- Is There A Correlation Between Creativity And Not Socializing?
- 3 Excellent ‘Because’ To Why Sprouted Grains Are Good For You
- 7 Healthy And Easy To Make Salads For Each Day Of Your Week Video
6 Simple Ways to Sleep Better Every Night Infographic
Sleep is an important factor in healthy and happy living, especially for teens.
Studies conducted by the National Sleep Foundation have shown that the amount of sleep each individual needs depends on many factors, such as gender, age, and genetics, but the recommended daily amount for teenagers is 8.5-9.25 hours, and for adults 7-9. To make sure that you are able to get the amount that you need each night, here are 6 simple tips to go on.
Click on image to enlarge