- 10 Foods & 10 Ways You Can Efficiently Boost Your Metabolism
- 5 Natural Moisturizers You Can Use Instead Of Store-Bought Synthetics Video
- The Brain – How Can We Ensure Successful Aging?
- DIY Easy Warming Oil For Stiff Or Sore Joints And Muscles (Better Than Tiger Balm)
- Top 10 Reasons to Drink Lemon and Warm Water
- 4 Harmful Skin Care Ingredients Infographic
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
6 Simple Ways to Sleep Better Every Night Infographic
Sleep is an important factor in healthy and happy living, especially for teens.
Studies conducted by the National Sleep Foundation have shown that the amount of sleep each individual needs depends on many factors, such as gender, age, and genetics, but the recommended daily amount for teenagers is 8.5-9.25 hours, and for adults 7-9. To make sure that you are able to get the amount that you need each night, here are 6 simple tips to go on.
Click on image to enlarge