- Nourishing And Moisturizing Tropical Mango Body Butter Souffle Recipe Video
- 5 Easy Vegan Ice Cream Recipes For Summertime Video
- The Beginner’s Guide To Zero Waste Living Video
- Your First Aid Kit – Herbal Essentials Infographic
- Looking Beautiful Without Makeup? Here Is How Video
- Roasted Beet Hummus – Is It Better Than The Original? Video
- Evening Habits That Are Ruining Your Sleep Video
6 Simple Ways to Sleep Better Every Night Infographic
Sleep is an important factor in healthy and happy living, especially for teens.
Studies conducted by the National Sleep Foundation have shown that the amount of sleep each individual needs depends on many factors, such as gender, age, and genetics, but the recommended daily amount for teenagers is 8.5-9.25 hours, and for adults 7-9. To make sure that you are able to get the amount that you need each night, here are 6 simple tips to go on.
Click on image to enlarge