- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
- 15 Of The Most Common Nutrient Deficiencies Most Americans Have
- This One Spice Will Turn Your Bath Into A Super Detox Experience
- 12 Toxic Compounds Hiding In This One Thing You Use Every Single Day
- The Absolute Best People Food That You Can Share With Your Pooch
- 15 Super Foods For Women Who Want To Be Smarter, Leaner, And Stronger
- The Amazing, Edible Weed That Is Packed With Nutrition
30 Minutes to a Healthier, Happier You Infographic
Studies have shown that regular exercise is the key to living well; it makes you smarter, it makes your body function better so you don’t get sick as often, it reduces stress, and it improves hormone levels, to name but a few things.
Just 30 minutes of even moderate exercise is the best way to feel great in your body and live a happier life. Learn how playing games burns calories, the amazing benefits of weight loss, and how to boost your mood, outlook, and brain power and share your thoughts in the comments below.
Click on image to enlarge