- If You’re Stressed, Rosemary Can Help
- Study Suggests That Eating Fish Can Reduce Cardiac Death
- You Won’t Believe This Creamy Pasta Recipe Is Vegan & Gluten Free Video
- Chocolate Smoothies – 3 Healthy Recipes Worth Giving A Try Video
- Protecting Your DNA And Profiting Too
- Beneficial Weeds You Must Know About
- These 8 Products Will Lighten Knees And Elbows Naturally
30 Minutes to a Healthier, Happier You Infographic
Studies have shown that regular exercise is the key to living well; it makes you smarter, it makes your body function better so you don’t get sick as often, it reduces stress, and it improves hormone levels, to name but a few things.
Just 30 minutes of even moderate exercise is the best way to feel great in your body and live a happier life. Learn how playing games burns calories, the amazing benefits of weight loss, and how to boost your mood, outlook, and brain power and share your thoughts in the comments below.
Click on image to enlarge