- 5 Natural Moisturizers You Can Use Instead Of Store-Bought Synthetics Video
- The Brain – How Can We Ensure Successful Aging?
- DIY Easy Warming Oil For Stiff Or Sore Joints And Muscles (Better Than Tiger Balm)
- Top 10 Reasons to Drink Lemon and Warm Water
- 4 Harmful Skin Care Ingredients Infographic
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- This One Spice Stops Heart Attacks, Restores Gut Bacteria, And Kills Cancer Cells!
6 Harmful Side Effects Associated With the Most Common Painkillers Infographic
Some of the most widely prescribed medications on the market may be some of the most dangerous.
Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), found in common forms like Diclofenac (Voltaren), Ibuprofen, Celecoxib (Celebrex), Naproxen, and Acetylsalicylic Acid (Aspirin) are used to treat pain caused by things like arthritis and injuries. Sides effects that have been found include cardiovascular problems and heart failure, hearing loss, allergic reactions, and even miscarriage. Find out how you can eliminate these harmful drugs in favour of more natural alternatives.
Click on image to enlarge