- Study Suggests That Eating Fish Can Reduce Cardiac Death
- You Won’t Believe This Creamy Pasta Recipe Is Vegan & Gluten Free Video
- Chocolate Smoothies – 3 Healthy Recipes Worth Giving A Try Video
- Protecting Your DNA And Profiting Too
- Beneficial Weeds You Must Know About
- These 8 Products Will Lighten Knees And Elbows Naturally
- Microplastics: What’s The Big Deal About Them? Video
6 Harmful Side Effects Associated With the Most Common Painkillers Infographic
Some of the most widely prescribed medications on the market may be some of the most dangerous.
Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), found in common forms like Diclofenac (Voltaren), Ibuprofen, Celecoxib (Celebrex), Naproxen, and Acetylsalicylic Acid (Aspirin) are used to treat pain caused by things like arthritis and injuries. Sides effects that have been found include cardiovascular problems and heart failure, hearing loss, allergic reactions, and even miscarriage. Find out how you can eliminate these harmful drugs in favour of more natural alternatives.
Click on image to enlarge