- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
- 15 Of The Most Common Nutrient Deficiencies Most Americans Have
- This One Spice Will Turn Your Bath Into A Super Detox Experience
- 12 Toxic Compounds Hiding In This One Thing You Use Every Single Day
- The Absolute Best People Food That You Can Share With Your Pooch
- 15 Super Foods For Women Who Want To Be Smarter, Leaner, And Stronger
6 Harmful Side Effects Associated With the Most Common Painkillers Infographic
Some of the most widely prescribed medications on the market may be some of the most dangerous.
Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), found in common forms like Diclofenac (Voltaren), Ibuprofen, Celecoxib (Celebrex), Naproxen, and Acetylsalicylic Acid (Aspirin) are used to treat pain caused by things like arthritis and injuries. Sides effects that have been found include cardiovascular problems and heart failure, hearing loss, allergic reactions, and even miscarriage. Find out how you can eliminate these harmful drugs in favour of more natural alternatives.
Click on image to enlarge