- Bountiful Year: What To Eat, When To Eat It Infographic
- Healthy Food Substitutions For A Guilt-Free Diet Infographic
- Reishi Mushrooms For Better Health: What You Need To Know Infographic
- Vitamins For Your Brain Health And Where To Find Them Infographic
- Want To Try Making Natural Soap? Here Is How To Start Infographic
- A Simple Illustrated Guide To Making Your Own Almond Milk Infographic
- The Reason Behind The California Hepatitis A Outbreak
6 Harmful Side Effects Associated With the Most Common Painkillers Infographic
Some of the most widely prescribed medications on the market may be some of the most dangerous.
Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), found in common forms like Diclofenac (Voltaren), Ibuprofen, Celecoxib (Celebrex), Naproxen, and Acetylsalicylic Acid (Aspirin) are used to treat pain caused by things like arthritis and injuries. Sides effects that have been found include cardiovascular problems and heart failure, hearing loss, allergic reactions, and even miscarriage. Find out how you can eliminate these harmful drugs in favour of more natural alternatives.
Click on image to enlarge