- The Absolute Best People Food That You Can Share With Your Pooch
- 15 Super Foods For Women Who Want To Be Smarter, Leaner, And Stronger
- The Amazing, Edible Weed That Is Packed With Nutrition
- 5 Important Reasons Why You Should Avoid This One Type Of Food At All Costs!
- 12 Superior Herbs And Spices To Fight The Battle Of The Bulge
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Of This Delicious Tropical Fruit, And Don’t Forget The Seeds!
- The Morning Drink that will Give You A Healthy Liver
Are Your Personal Care Products Harming You? Infographic
You might be surprised to find out that harmful chemicals may be found even in personal care products that are deemed to be “natural” or “organic”.
Chemical ingredients are given grades by the Environmental Working Group (EWG) in which 0-2 is low hazard, 3-6 is moderate hazard, and 7-10 is high hazard. Find out what chemicals commonly found in hygiene products such as shampoos, body washes, deodorants, cosmetics, and lotions may be putting you at risk.
Click on image to enlarge