- 4 Healthy Body And Soul Warming Recipes For Cold Winter Days (We Love #1!)
- Eight Smoothie Recipes To Prevent Heart Attacks And Lower Your Risk Of Cancer
- These 10 Ayurvedic Tips Will Keep You Healthy!
- Why Does The Brain Have 2 Halves?
- 14 Non-Toxic Ways To End Stinky Piggies (#12 Will Make You LOL)
- Surprising Signs Your Body Is Too Acidic And 10 Ways To Fix It
- 6 Terrific Tips For Fighting Stomach Flu
Are Your Personal Care Products Harming You? Infographic
You might be surprised to find out that harmful chemicals may be found even in personal care products that are deemed to be “natural” or “organic”.
Chemical ingredients are given grades by the Environmental Working Group (EWG) in which 0-2 is low hazard, 3-6 is moderate hazard, and 7-10 is high hazard. Find out what chemicals commonly found in hygiene products such as shampoos, body washes, deodorants, cosmetics, and lotions may be putting you at risk.
Click on image to enlarge