- Reishi Mushrooms For Better Health: What You Need To Know Infographic
- Vitamins For Your Brain Health And Where To Find Them Infographic
- Want To Try Making Natural Soap? Here Is How To Start Infographic
- A Simple Illustrated Guide To Making Your Own Almond Milk Infographic
- The Reason Behind The California Hepatitis A Outbreak
- Discover Best Essential Oil Blends For Fighting Insomnia Infographic
- An In-Depth Look At The Benefits Of Veganism Infographic
Are Your Personal Care Products Harming You? Infographic
You might be surprised to find out that harmful chemicals may be found even in personal care products that are deemed to be “natural” or “organic”.
Chemical ingredients are given grades by the Environmental Working Group (EWG) in which 0-2 is low hazard, 3-6 is moderate hazard, and 7-10 is high hazard. Find out what chemicals commonly found in hygiene products such as shampoos, body washes, deodorants, cosmetics, and lotions may be putting you at risk.
Click on image to enlarge