- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Are Your Personal Care Products Harming You? Infographic
You might be surprised to find out that harmful chemicals may be found even in personal care products that are deemed to be “natural” or “organic”.
Chemical ingredients are given grades by the Environmental Working Group (EWG) in which 0-2 is low hazard, 3-6 is moderate hazard, and 7-10 is high hazard. Find out what chemicals commonly found in hygiene products such as shampoos, body washes, deodorants, cosmetics, and lotions may be putting you at risk.
Click on image to enlarge