- Smart Ways To Avoid A Nasty Fall This Winter
- Want To Have Warm Feet Forever? Try This Amazing Trick!
- Top 5 Tips For Better Brain Health And Clearer Thinking Video
- 10 Everyday Mistakes Even Healthy People Make
- Does Obesity Make Your Brain Age Faster?
- Pineapple Juice Vs Cough Syrup?
- 10 Recipes For Natural Face Masks For Dry Skin
6 Ways to Control Your Blood Pressure Infographic
Blood pressure rises and falls normally throughout the day, but for one in three Americans, it stays high, resulting in hypertension, or high blood pressure.
According to the Centre for Disease Control (CDC) and the American Heart Association, having high blood pressure puts individuals at a major risk for heart disease and stroke, two of the highest leading causes of death in the United States. While doctors can prescribe medication for those with severely high blood pressure, there are easy ways that you can mitigate the risks if you “make control your goal, every day”.
Click on image to enlarge