- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
6 Ways to Control Your Blood Pressure Infographic
Blood pressure rises and falls normally throughout the day, but for one in three Americans, it stays high, resulting in hypertension, or high blood pressure.
According to the Centre for Disease Control (CDC) and the American Heart Association, having high blood pressure puts individuals at a major risk for heart disease and stroke, two of the highest leading causes of death in the United States. While doctors can prescribe medication for those with severely high blood pressure, there are easy ways that you can mitigate the risks if you “make control your goal, every day”.
Click on image to enlarge