- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
- 15 Of The Most Common Nutrient Deficiencies Most Americans Have
- This One Spice Will Turn Your Bath Into A Super Detox Experience
- 12 Toxic Compounds Hiding In This One Thing You Use Every Single Day
- The Absolute Best People Food That You Can Share With Your Pooch
- 15 Super Foods For Women Who Want To Be Smarter, Leaner, And Stronger
- The Amazing, Edible Weed That Is Packed With Nutrition
6 Ways to Control Your Blood Pressure Infographic
Blood pressure rises and falls normally throughout the day, but for one in three Americans, it stays high, resulting in hypertension, or high blood pressure.
According to the Centre for Disease Control (CDC) and the American Heart Association, having high blood pressure puts individuals at a major risk for heart disease and stroke, two of the highest leading causes of death in the United States. While doctors can prescribe medication for those with severely high blood pressure, there are easy ways that you can mitigate the risks if you “make control your goal, every day”.
Click on image to enlarge