- The Science Of Alcohol Addiction
- Hunger Scale And Guide To Mindful Eating Infographic
- Bountiful Year: What To Eat, When To Eat It Infographic
- Healthy Food Substitutions For A Guilt-Free Diet Infographic
- Reishi Mushrooms For Better Health: What You Need To Know Infographic
- Vitamins For Your Brain Health And Where To Find Them Infographic
- Want To Try Making Natural Soap? Here Is How To Start Infographic
6 Ways to Control Your Blood Pressure Infographic
Blood pressure rises and falls normally throughout the day, but for one in three Americans, it stays high, resulting in hypertension, or high blood pressure.
According to the Centre for Disease Control (CDC) and the American Heart Association, having high blood pressure puts individuals at a major risk for heart disease and stroke, two of the highest leading causes of death in the United States. While doctors can prescribe medication for those with severely high blood pressure, there are easy ways that you can mitigate the risks if you “make control your goal, every day”.
Click on image to enlarge