- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
6 Things In Your Everyday Life That Are Dirtier Than A Toilet Seat Video
Everyone knows that toilet is one of the most bacteria-populated areas. It’s not really breaking news that a toilet seat is not the cleanest of the surfaces we come in contact with, especially if it’s situated in a public area.
However, there are some other things in your daily life that you touch regularly without being aware of how much bacteria they contain. In fact, these seemingly clean surfaces have been proven to be dirtier than an average toilet seat.
Watch the video to learn about these things and get ready to be surprised!