- Longevity Vitamins: These Could Be Key To Lifetime of Health
- Why Eat Ancient Grains? Infographic
- Five Top Teas To Improve 5 Top Health Issues
- Herpes Virus Could Lead To Alzheimer's, Review Finds
- Cozy Yoga For The Winter Season Video
- Healthy Diet Ideas For A Sick Day And Natural Cold Remedies Video
- Baked Oatmeal Recipe With Cinnamon and Apple To Warm Up Your Winter Days Video
6 Things In Your Everyday Life That Are Dirtier Than A Toilet Seat Video
Everyone knows that toilet is one of the most bacteria-populated areas. It’s not really breaking news that a toilet seat is not the cleanest of the surfaces we come in contact with, especially if it’s situated in a public area.
However, there are some other things in your daily life that you touch regularly without being aware of how much bacteria they contain. In fact, these seemingly clean surfaces have been proven to be dirtier than an average toilet seat.
Watch the video to learn about these things and get ready to be surprised!