- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
7 Common Food Ingredients that Ruin Your Good Mood
Food, it’s a necessary ingredient to life. Everyone knows it can affect your waistline but can it also affect how you think, act, and feel? So is something you’re eating causing your bad moods? Many foods or food additives can cause chaos on our nervous system, giving you a case of the blues, feeling overly tired, anxious, or irritable. Even very small amounts of these foods can completely hijack your good mood, leaving you feeling down and out. Check out this list of 7 food ingredients that are ruining your mood.
1. White Flour
Everyone knows that white flour isn’t healthy, that’s nothing new. But did you know that avoiding white bread isn’t enough? Bleached white flour has found its way into other foods such as soups and salad dressings. It’s used as a thickening agent.
Besides being nutritionally devoid of any substantive nutritional value, it causes you blood to make a high glucose content, so that even a small amount can cause mood swings and make you feel irritable with hunger, even though you might have just eaten.