- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
7 Common Food Ingredients that Ruin Your Good Mood
2. Food dye FD&C Red 40
This is one of the most commonly used dyes in food. It has no other purpose than to make food or drink look more colorful, tricking you into thinking it’s tastier. This dye is inserted into almost everything you can imagine, fruit drinks, cereal, over the counter medications, sodas, and sports drinks. Studies have shown that this additive can cause hypersensitivity and/or ADHA in both adults and children.