- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
8 Natural Remedies to Cure Vaginal Yeast Infections
This is an age old cure for yeast infections. Peel a garlic clove and cut a few slits in it. Run a string through it so you can pull it out later. Insert this clove of garlic into the vagina at bedtime and remove in the morning. Don’t be surprised if you find you can actually taste garlic in your mouth in the morning! Do this every night until the symptoms are gone.
4. Undecylenic Acid
OK, be forewarned, that although this kills yeast quite quickly, it burns like the dickens! However, if you want to get rid of this problem the fastest way possible, this is the way to do it. Buy undecylenic acid in a gel cap form. Pierce the gel cap and apply directly to the vagina or make a douche by mixing 8 ounces of water with the liquid from 3 gel caps. Another method is to soak a tampon and insert it or mix the contents of 3 gel caps with some coconut oil.
5. Oil of Oregano
This is a fairly easy method that works quite well. You can buy oil of oregano gel caps and simply insert one or two into the vagina at night. Your body heat will melt the gel. Another method is to mix 20 drops of oil of oregano with 8 ounces of water for a douche. You can also soak a tampon in this oil and use that.
6. Apple Cider Vinegar
This is a method your grandmother probably used. Make a douche using 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and 8 ounces of water. Apply daily until the symptoms are gone. Find out all uses of apple cider vinegar.
Continue to Page 3