- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
8 Top Moves for a Tight Toned Tush
2. Burpee Plus
Begin by crouching on the ground, with your hands on the floor in front of you.
Jump into a plank position. Now extend one leg and then lower back into the plant. Repeat with the other side. Now jump back to the crouch position, and then jump up in the air, reaching your arms above your head and clap, as if you were trying to catch a fly. Repeat.
Work up to 20 reps. Read also about the best exercises to tighten the belly.