- 4 Healthy Body And Soul Warming Recipes For Cold Winter Days (We Love #1!)
- Eight Smoothie Recipes To Prevent Heart Attacks And Lower Your Risk Of Cancer
- These 10 Ayurvedic Tips Will Keep You Healthy!
- Why Does The Brain Have 2 Halves?
- 14 Non-Toxic Ways To End Stinky Piggies (#12 Will Make You LOL)
- Surprising Signs Your Body Is Too Acidic And 10 Ways To Fix It
- 6 Terrific Tips For Fighting Stomach Flu
8 Top Moves for a Tight Toned Tush
Ladies, this is for you! We all want a tight, toned; turn their heads tush, don’t we? Tired of the Stairmaster? Is your routine running you into a rut? Still don’t have that bubble butt you want, even though you’ve been busting your behind?
Take a look at the top 8 exercises you can do to tone up that tush and get the derriere you desire.
1. Kick It Out
Begin with your feet about hip width apart. Put your hands on your hips and squat down as low as you can. Then, stand up on one leg while you kick the other leg out to your side. Kick as high as you can, aiming for hip level. Try to do 20 reps each side.