- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
8 Top Moves for a Tight Toned Tush
Ladies, this is for you! We all want a tight, toned; turn their heads tush, don’t we? Tired of the Stairmaster? Is your routine running you into a rut? Still don’t have that bubble butt you want, even though you’ve been busting your behind?
Take a look at the top 8 exercises you can do to tone up that tush and get the derriere you desire.
1. Kick It Out
Begin with your feet about hip width apart. Put your hands on your hips and squat down as low as you can. Then, stand up on one leg while you kick the other leg out to your side. Kick as high as you can, aiming for hip level. Try to do 20 reps each side.