- Microplastics: What’s The Big Deal About Them? Video
- 2020: Will 5G Network Be Damaging?
- This Diet Removes Uric Acid From Your Joints Best
- Top 5 Exercises To Burn Belly Fat And Get A Flat Stomach Video
- Nourishing And Moisturizing Tropical Mango Body Butter Souffle Recipe Video
- 5 Easy Vegan Ice Cream Recipes For Summertime Video
- The Beginner’s Guide To Zero Waste Living Video
8 Top Moves for a Tight Toned Tush
Ladies, this is for you! We all want a tight, toned; turn their heads tush, don’t we? Tired of the Stairmaster? Is your routine running you into a rut? Still don’t have that bubble butt you want, even though you’ve been busting your behind?
Take a look at the top 8 exercises you can do to tone up that tush and get the derriere you desire.
1. Kick It Out
Begin with your feet about hip width apart. Put your hands on your hips and squat down as low as you can. Then, stand up on one leg while you kick the other leg out to your side. Kick as high as you can, aiming for hip level. Try to do 20 reps each side.