- How To Improve Concentration: 5 Most Efficient Advices
- Learn How To Use Coconut Oil For Weight Loss Infographic
- Best Essential Oils For Healing Bronchitis Naturally Infographic
- Is There A Correlation Between Creativity And Not Socializing?
- 3 Excellent ‘Because’ To Why Sprouted Grains Are Good For You
- 7 Healthy And Easy To Make Salads For Each Day Of Your Week Video
- The Science Of Alcohol Addiction
8 Top Moves for a Tight Toned Tush
Ladies, this is for you! We all want a tight, toned; turn their heads tush, don’t we? Tired of the Stairmaster? Is your routine running you into a rut? Still don’t have that bubble butt you want, even though you’ve been busting your behind?
Take a look at the top 8 exercises you can do to tone up that tush and get the derriere you desire.
1. Kick It Out
Begin with your feet about hip width apart. Put your hands on your hips and squat down as low as you can. Then, stand up on one leg while you kick the other leg out to your side. Kick as high as you can, aiming for hip level. Try to do 20 reps each side.