- Colors And Their Influence On Your Mind Infographic
- 10 Ways To Improve Productivity And Feel Good Doing It!
- Excellent Reasons To Eat More Olives Video
- Nut, Seed, And Flower Cooking Oils: Which One To Choose? Infographic
- The Surprising Truth About Common Health Myths Infographic
- Interesting Facts And Numbers About Vegetarian Diets Infographic
- Say Goodbye To Fatigue With These Powerful Vitamins And Minerals Infographic
9 Of The Best Winter Care Tips For Your Hands
As the temperatures drop and the nights draw in, it’s important that we take care of ourselves and our overall wellbeing even more than usual. Our skin in particular can take a real beating in the winter months. With the constant freezing cold temperatures and the drop in humidity contrasted with our heated homes causing our skin to quickly dry out and become dull. This is especially true of the delicate thin skin on our hands, which can truly take the brunt of the cold weather and whose care is often overlooked leaving them to become chapped and sore. But not for much longer! Follow these 9 easy tips to give your hands the TLC they deserve this winter.
1. Gloves at the ready
Be sure to wear gloves every time you go outside to prevent your hands from drying out in the freezing cold temperatures. The gloves will act as a barrier for your hands while also locking in any moisture from cream you’ve applied. Best practice is to always keep a pair in the pocket of your favourite winter coat, or in the zip compartment of your handbag or backpack should you find yourself without them on a particularly chilly day.
Continue to Page 2