- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Amazing Things You Never Imagined Were True About Horseradish
3. Reduce Bloating and Water Retention
If you are looking for a natural way to beat water retention and the bloating it causes, horseradish can help. This plant is a natural diuretic that will increase your urine flow and help you to flush out that extra water weight. You can juice some horseradish along with some other veggies and have a healing drink that will banish the bloat.
4. Anti-viral, Anti-fungal, and Anti-bacterial all in one
Horseradish has it all! It contains anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-viral compounds, which makes it one of the best home remedies for beating any type of infection. Find out one more anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-viral miracle.
5. Relieves Congestion and Sinusitis
Considering how spicy horseradish is, it’s not surprising that it has the ability to clear up your sinuses fast. Many people make a mixture that consists of a bit of horseradish juice combined with some wine or red wine vinegar, and drink it immediately. This will clear up a congested head and treat sinusitis naturally.
Continue to Page 3