- If You’re Stressed, Rosemary Can Help
- Study Suggests That Eating Fish Can Reduce Cardiac Death
- You Won’t Believe This Creamy Pasta Recipe Is Vegan & Gluten Free Video
- Chocolate Smoothies – 3 Healthy Recipes Worth Giving A Try Video
- Protecting Your DNA And Profiting Too
- Beneficial Weeds You Must Know About
- These 8 Products Will Lighten Knees And Elbows Naturally
Can a Plant-Based Diet Save Your Life? Video
Cardiovascular disease can be more dangerous than AIDs or even cancer.
In most African countries, the percentage of deaths caused by cardiovascular disease is the same as that of HIV/AIDS.
Dr. Dean Ornish is sure that these statistics are because of one harsh truth: that many people eat a Western diet and live a sedentary Western lifestyle. These two factors are the main cause of illnesses, according to the doctor.
There is a solution to decrease these statistics– a plant-based diet.
Watch Dean Ornish’s presentation and learn about the possible side effects of the diet you are used to.