- 15 Super Foods That Will Keep Your Brain And Memory Razor Sharp
- 10 Sweet Ways Honey Can Improve Your Life
- 10 Things Your Nurse Will Never Tell You
- How To Be Full Of Winter Spirit: 25 Fun Yet Healthy Things To Do
- Smart Ways To Avoid A Nasty Fall This Winter
- Want To Have Warm Feet Forever? Try This Amazing Trick!
- Top 5 Tips For Better Brain Health And Clearer Thinking Video
Can a Plant-Based Diet Save Your Life? Video
Cardiovascular disease can be more dangerous than AIDs or even cancer.
In most African countries, the percentage of deaths caused by cardiovascular disease is the same as that of HIV/AIDS.
Dr. Dean Ornish is sure that these statistics are because of one harsh truth: that many people eat a Western diet and live a sedentary Western lifestyle. These two factors are the main cause of illnesses, according to the doctor.
There is a solution to decrease these statistics– a plant-based diet.
Watch Dean Ornish’s presentation and learn about the possible side effects of the diet you are used to.