- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Can a Plant-Based Diet Save Your Life? Video
Cardiovascular disease can be more dangerous than AIDs or even cancer.
In most African countries, the percentage of deaths caused by cardiovascular disease is the same as that of HIV/AIDS.
Dr. Dean Ornish is sure that these statistics are because of one harsh truth: that many people eat a Western diet and live a sedentary Western lifestyle. These two factors are the main cause of illnesses, according to the doctor.
There is a solution to decrease these statistics– a plant-based diet.
Watch Dean Ornish’s presentation and learn about the possible side effects of the diet you are used to.