- How To Improve Concentration: 5 Most Efficient Advices
- Learn How To Use Coconut Oil For Weight Loss Infographic
- Best Essential Oils For Healing Bronchitis Naturally Infographic
- Is There A Correlation Between Creativity And Not Socializing?
- 3 Excellent ‘Because’ To Why Sprouted Grains Are Good For You
- 7 Healthy And Easy To Make Salads For Each Day Of Your Week Video
- The Science Of Alcohol Addiction
Can a Plant-Based Diet Save Your Life? Video
Cardiovascular disease can be more dangerous than AIDs or even cancer.
In most African countries, the percentage of deaths caused by cardiovascular disease is the same as that of HIV/AIDS.
Dr. Dean Ornish is sure that these statistics are because of one harsh truth: that many people eat a Western diet and live a sedentary Western lifestyle. These two factors are the main cause of illnesses, according to the doctor.
There is a solution to decrease these statistics– a plant-based diet.
Watch Dean Ornish’s presentation and learn about the possible side effects of the diet you are used to.