- Nourishing And Moisturizing Tropical Mango Body Butter Souffle Recipe Video
- 5 Easy Vegan Ice Cream Recipes For Summertime Video
- The Beginner’s Guide To Zero Waste Living Video
- Your First Aid Kit – Herbal Essentials Infographic
- Looking Beautiful Without Makeup? Here Is How Video
- Roasted Beet Hummus – Is It Better Than The Original? Video
- Evening Habits That Are Ruining Your Sleep Video
Can the Universe Give You What You Want? Video
“The Alchemist,” a well-known book written by Paulo Coelho, celebrated its 20th anniversary in 2010.
The book tells a story about a boy who discovers the secret of the Personal Legend. Your Personal Legend means ‘what you have always wanted to achieve.’
As it turns out, when you want something and believe in your dream with all your heart, the Universe helps you achieve that goal.
In the video below Paulo Coelho speaks on his thoughts about coincidence, sheer luck, and faith. According to the author, we all consist of atoms, and the whole universe is just one system and all the parts of the system should function together.
What do you think about coincidence and luck?