- Top 10 Reasons to Drink Lemon and Warm Water
- 4 Harmful Skin Care Ingredients Infographic
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- This One Spice Stops Heart Attacks, Restores Gut Bacteria, And Kills Cancer Cells!
- 4 Healthy Body And Soul Warming Recipes For Cold Winter Days (We Love #1!)
- Eight Smoothie Recipes To Prevent Heart Attacks And Lower Your Risk Of Cancer
- These 10 Ayurvedic Tips Will Keep You Healthy!
Can the Universe Give You What You Want? Video
“The Alchemist,” a well-known book written by Paulo Coelho, celebrated its 20th anniversary in 2010.
The book tells a story about a boy who discovers the secret of the Personal Legend. Your Personal Legend means ‘what you have always wanted to achieve.’
As it turns out, when you want something and believe in your dream with all your heart, the Universe helps you achieve that goal.
In the video below Paulo Coelho speaks on his thoughts about coincidence, sheer luck, and faith. According to the author, we all consist of atoms, and the whole universe is just one system and all the parts of the system should function together.
What do you think about coincidence and luck?