- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Can the Universe Give You What You Want? Video
“The Alchemist,” a well-known book written by Paulo Coelho, celebrated its 20th anniversary in 2010.
The book tells a story about a boy who discovers the secret of the Personal Legend. Your Personal Legend means ‘what you have always wanted to achieve.’
As it turns out, when you want something and believe in your dream with all your heart, the Universe helps you achieve that goal.
In the video below Paulo Coelho speaks on his thoughts about coincidence, sheer luck, and faith. According to the author, we all consist of atoms, and the whole universe is just one system and all the parts of the system should function together.
What do you think about coincidence and luck?