- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Cauliflower Soup Recipe For Cold Fall Days Video
Cauliflower is one of the vegetables that certainly deserve a place in your day-to-day diet. A close relative of broccoli, it’s a very nutritious food packed with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
Also, it’s extremely versatile and can come in handy in many recipes and culinary experiments. You can add it to salads, use it as an alternative to mashed potatoes and much more.
But here is a recipe for using the power of cauliflower for making a fall-inspired soup. Take a look at the recipe featured in the video below.