- 3 Super Nutrients For Healthier Hair (And The Foods Where You Can Get Them!)
- 17 Secrets To Getting The Perfect Summer Body Infographic
- Grill With A Thrill: The Best Grilling Spices To Use Infographic
- Everything You Need For Healthy Baking: The Best Flour, Sugar, Fat, Egg And Dairy Substitutions Infographic
- The Best Carrier Oils To Use For Acne-Prone Skin Infographic
- 5 Amazing Health Benefits Of Drinking Kombucha Infographic
- Foods To Eat And Avoid For Blackheads-Free Skin Infographic
Cauliflower Soup Recipe For Cold Fall Days Video
Cauliflower is one of the vegetables that certainly deserve a place in your day-to-day diet. A close relative of broccoli, it’s a very nutritious food packed with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
Also, it’s extremely versatile and can come in handy in many recipes and culinary experiments. You can add it to salads, use it as an alternative to mashed potatoes and much more.
But here is a recipe for using the power of cauliflower for making a fall-inspired soup. Take a look at the recipe featured in the video below.