- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Choose This Instead of That: 15 Healthy Food Swaps
Almost everyone wants to eat healthier, but sometimes you hear people say that it’s too hard to eat healthy or that it’s inconvenient.
It doesn’t have to be that way though. Simple food exchanges are often right at your fingertips; it’s just a matter of knowing which one to choose.
So here’s a list of super easy food swaps that can vastly increase your health and might help you lose weight as well.
1. Pick Toast Instead of a Bagel
Everyone loves a good, hot bagel, but did you know that they have same amount of calories as eating 5 slices of toast? Instead of a bagel, have one or two slices of whole wheat toast.
You get more nutrition with much fewer calories!