- Evening Habits That Are Ruining Your Sleep Video
- How Do You Treat A Bee Sting Naturally? Video
- 4 DIY Exfoliating Body Scrubs You Make At Home Video
- 3 Awesome Salad Recipes You Need To Try This Summer Video
- Simple Tips For Taking Better Care Of Your Hands Infographic
- Fascinating Facts About Mushrooms And Their Health Benefits Video
- Make Chemicals-Free Cleaning Supplies Using Essential Oils Infographic
Choose This Instead of That: 15 Healthy Food Swaps
Almost everyone wants to eat healthier, but sometimes you hear people say that it’s too hard to eat healthy or that it’s inconvenient.
It doesn’t have to be that way though. Simple food exchanges are often right at your fingertips; it’s just a matter of knowing which one to choose.
So here’s a list of super easy food swaps that can vastly increase your health and might help you lose weight as well.
1. Pick Toast Instead of a Bagel
Everyone loves a good, hot bagel, but did you know that they have same amount of calories as eating 5 slices of toast? Instead of a bagel, have one or two slices of whole wheat toast.
You get more nutrition with much fewer calories!