- Heart Healthy Foods That Really Satisfy!
- 15 Super Foods That Will Keep Your Brain And Memory Razor Sharp
- 10 Sweet Ways Honey Can Improve Your Life
- 10 Things Your Nurse Will Never Tell You
- How To Be Full Of Winter Spirit: 25 Fun Yet Healthy Things To Do
- Smart Ways To Avoid A Nasty Fall This Winter
- Want To Have Warm Feet Forever? Try This Amazing Trick!
Choose This Instead of That: 15 Healthy Food Swaps
Almost everyone wants to eat healthier, but sometimes you hear people say that it’s too hard to eat healthy or that it’s inconvenient.
It doesn’t have to be that way though. Simple food exchanges are often right at your fingertips; it’s just a matter of knowing which one to choose.
So here’s a list of super easy food swaps that can vastly increase your health and might help you lose weight as well.
1. Pick Toast Instead of a Bagel
Everyone loves a good, hot bagel, but did you know that they have same amount of calories as eating 5 slices of toast? Instead of a bagel, have one or two slices of whole wheat toast.
You get more nutrition with much fewer calories!