- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Does the Dalai Lama Wear Trousers? Video
Today the Dalai Lama is 79 years old and he is considered to be the longest lived in history.
All Dalai Lamas have been the head monks of the Gelug School, which is the newest school of Tibetan Buddhism.
Tenzin Guatso became the 14th Dalai Lama when he was 2 years old. In 1989 he won the Nobel Peace Prize.
In the video below there is an interview with Dalai Lama, who answers some common questions people have. Some of the questions are really funny.
Well, has the Dalai Lama ever worn a pair of trousers? Tell us what you think of him in the comments!