- Smart Ways To Avoid A Nasty Fall This Winter
- Want To Have Warm Feet Forever? Try This Amazing Trick!
- Top 5 Tips For Better Brain Health And Clearer Thinking Video
- 10 Everyday Mistakes Even Healthy People Make
- Does Obesity Make Your Brain Age Faster?
- Pineapple Juice Vs Cough Syrup?
- 10 Recipes For Natural Face Masks For Dry Skin
Does the Dalai Lama Wear Trousers? Video
Today the Dalai Lama is 79 years old and he is considered to be the longest lived in history.
All Dalai Lamas have been the head monks of the Gelug School, which is the newest school of Tibetan Buddhism.
Tenzin Guatso became the 14th Dalai Lama when he was 2 years old. In 1989 he won the Nobel Peace Prize.
In the video below there is an interview with Dalai Lama, who answers some common questions people have. Some of the questions are really funny.
Well, has the Dalai Lama ever worn a pair of trousers? Tell us what you think of him in the comments!