- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
How Dangerous Are Food Preservatives? Video
Food preservation is the general term describing a number of techniques which are used to prevent food from becoming spoiled. Throughout history, people invented different kinds of preservative methods, including smoking, pickling, canning, and adding chemicals.
Watch the video below to learn everything you need to know about food preservatives: what they are, why we need them, and if they’re safe.