- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Your Favorite Nuts!
2. Walnuts: Wild Inflammation Fighters
Walnuts have more antioxidants than any other nut, which means that they can protect your body from the free radicals which cause damage on a cellular level and contribute to many diseases including cancer, arthritis, heart disease, and premature aging. Being high in omega-3 fatty acids, walnuts fight inflammation.
If you don’t like fish or if you are on a vegan diet, then walnuts are a great source of those healthy omega-3s. Also, studies have shown that eating an ounce of walnuts each day can help prevent PMS symptoms due to their high manganese levels.Find out why you should be eating more walnuts.