- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
- 15 Of The Most Common Nutrient Deficiencies Most Americans Have
Find Out Which Exercise You Should Choose And Why Infographic
All exercise can be roughly divided into 5 different areas: lifting, sculpting, flexibility, balance and cardio. All of them have their distinct techniques which are aimed at achieving various fitness goals, be it losing weight, gaining strength or improving some aspects of your physical health.
That is why understanding the function of exercise is so important. Simply put, you need to determine your objectives and then make sure that your fitness routine aligns with that.
Take a look at the infographic below to learn more about the basic areas of exercise and determine which one is going to give the best results for you personally!
Click on image to enlarge