- 7 Things You Can Do To Keep Crohn’s Disease Under Control
- Oolong Tea: Why You Need To Try It Infographic
- Do Breast Cancer Genes Guarantee Cancer?
- Reverse Cavities And Improve Dental Health Naturally Video
- The Brain – How Can We Ensure Successful Aging?
- Phytates & Phytic Acid: Friend Or Foe?
- Honey As A Multi-Functional Cure Infographic
Find Out Which Exercise You Should Choose And Why Infographic
All exercise can be roughly divided into 5 different areas: lifting, sculpting, flexibility, balance and cardio. All of them have their distinct techniques which are aimed at achieving various fitness goals, be it losing weight, gaining strength or improving some aspects of your physical health.
That is why understanding the function of exercise is so important. Simply put, you need to determine your objectives and then make sure that your fitness routine aligns with that.
Take a look at the infographic below to learn more about the basic areas of exercise and determine which one is going to give the best results for you personally!
Click on image to enlarge