- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
Find Out Which Exercise You Should Choose And Why Infographic
All exercise can be roughly divided into 5 different areas: lifting, sculpting, flexibility, balance and cardio. All of them have their distinct techniques which are aimed at achieving various fitness goals, be it losing weight, gaining strength or improving some aspects of your physical health.
That is why understanding the function of exercise is so important. Simply put, you need to determine your objectives and then make sure that your fitness routine aligns with that.
Take a look at the infographic below to learn more about the basic areas of exercise and determine which one is going to give the best results for you personally!
Click on image to enlarge
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.